ECI is looking for a Testing & Integration Engineer for the LSO & Paas Group
•Full responsibility to the quality assurance of the software product
•Testing involves both automatic and manual procedures
•To be self-managed and accountable for his/her deliverables
BSc in Computer Sciences or Electronic/Software Engineering
•Networking knowledge - Optics / Data / SDN
•Knowledge in testing methodologies
•Experience in writing test plan out of system document
•3-4 years of experience in testing of network management systems
•Working in the telecom industry at companies such as Bezeq / HOT / cellular company or IDF- Advantage
•3+ years of proven experience in testing software product- Advantage
•Agile knowledge- Preferred
•Fluent English - Mandatory
Eci is looking for a Java Developer for the SDN Group
•Development of new Java Server Side application for SDN Applications
•The development environment is diverse and challenging using cutting edge technologies, such as Spring Boot, REST, working with OpenSource DBs and projects, micro services architecture
•As a carrier grade system, much emphasis is given to performance and scalability of the system
•B.Sc in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering- Mandatory
•1-2 years of experience in Java development - Mandatory
•Knowledge in DB – Advantage
•Knowledge in Design Patterns - Advantage
•Residential Area South – Mandatory
Development of new Java Server application for new technology (SDN – Software Defined Networking)
The development environment is diverse and challenging using cutting edge technologies, involves strong relation with open source communities
Carrier grade system, with strong emphasis on abstraction, performance, stability and scalability
BSc in Computer Science \ Computer \software engineering - Mandatory
3+ years of experience in Java development -Mandatory
Knowledge in STORM, KAFKA, OSGI, SPRING – Advantage
Knowledge in DB – Advantage
Knowledge in Linux – Advantage
Residential Area South – Mandatory
ECI is looking for a strong, hands on, experienced Java Team Leader to manage and take charge of a small, innovative and talented R&D team.
If you want to take a major part in designing and building new products from scratch over a distributed environment;
If you believe in collaboration between firms across the world through Open Source code contributions;
If you can think quickly, deliver fast and high quality code, using the latest frameworks and technologies - you should join us!
• Managing, mentoring and building the software development team
• Hands-on development, taking part in all aspects of the development cycle starting from initial design and architecture of new products from scratch
• Investigating and choosing new technologies as the basis of the company’s solutions
• Contributing to open source and actively involved with communities worldwide
• Managing and improving software architecture within the team
• BSc in Computer Science or Computer engineering
• 4 years of experience in Java development
• Deep architectural understanding of server applications
• Excellent skills and solid knowledge of software data structures and algorithm concepts
• Experienced with Linux operating system
• Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks
• Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
• Cloud architectures familiarity
• Good understanding of Network Management and Network Protocols
• Familiarity with Microservices Architecture
• Full stack, mastering diverse software components, architectures and tools
• Excellent investigation skills for new technologies and third party tools
• Big Data knowledge and experience
• Network Virtualization and Orchestration familiarity
• DevOps processes and tools familiarity
We are looking for someone who will join an Agile a team developing an innovative product in the healthcare industry
"2-3 years experience in developing in .Net framework, C#/ Java in Web environment. Experience with one or more Big Data & Database projects such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Hbase, MongoDB, Spark and etc. English - high level of reading, writing and spoken Advantages: Experience with Azure Platform services. Experience in development of large performance high scale enterprise applications. "
לסטארט-אפ חדש בתחום התקשורת הסלולרית דרוש מפתח תכנה עם ניסיון.
התפקיד כולל פיתוח תכנה עבור מעבד עם DSP ועבודה עם צוות חומרת RF .
תפקיד מאתגר ומעניין בחוד החנית של הטכנולוגיה.
- מהנדס תכנה / מדעי המחשב
- ניסיון של לפחות 2 שנים בפיתוח Embedded ובקרים
- ניסיון מוכח בפיתוח C/C++
- ידע באלגוריתמים – יתרון משמעותי
- ידע תכנון חומרה דיגיטלית – יתרון
- יכולת עבודה בצוות ויחסי אנוש טובים
Being a part of an agile development team responsible for developing dbMotion’s application solution. As part of the solution we are building client web applications to be used by physicians and other healthcare personnel to present clinical information.
• At least 3 years of experience in Web development
• Strong understanding of OO programming and design patterns
• HTLM5, CSS3, JS, TypeScript
• Web MVC frameworks, AngularJS (Strong Advantage)
• Languages- Good communication skills in both Hebrew and English
• ASP.NET 5
• ECMA Script 6+
• Web Unit testing and Automation
• Working as Agile team member
Personal Skills and Characteristics:
• Ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
• Team player with the ability to work independently and effectively with all levels in the organization
• Creative thinker, independent, problem solving approach
• Full time position
• Start Date: Immediate
• Location: Technology Center – Beer Sheva
*Be sure the file is in PDF format or with file extension docx.
לפרויקט הטמעת מערכות מידע במגזר הבריאותי דרושים/ות מטמיעי מערכות מידע דוברי ערבית ברמת שפת אם. במסגרת התפקיד: העברת הדרכות קבוצתיות ופרטניות למשתמשים, תמיכה שוטפת וטיפול בתקלות.
העבודה באזור באר שבע והסביבה בימים א’-ה’, שעות: 7:30-15:00, אפשרות לשעות נוספות.
תאריך תחילת עבודה: 21.12.16.
ערבית ברמת שפת אם- חובה.
רישיון נהיגה- חובה.
ניסיון בהדרכה- יתרון משמעותי.
Looking for an outstanding candidate for cyber expert position in the area of Cyber Security, big data and cloud computing.
The team addresses a wide range of technological challenges, such as attack prediction, automating malware analysis, Simulation, Mobile Security and Security Analytics.
You will be part of a solution team that not only provide shelve products solutions but also develop tailored solution to our customer.
The job is all about technology – be technical!
5 years of relevant experience
Candidates must possess hands on experience in defending networks, being an ethical hacker and be able to define attack scripts.
Successful candidate must know state of the art technologies but also know procedures and methodologies of how organizations defend themselves, where the weak points are in the defensive perimeter and how to abuse them in order to penetrate the organization.
Successful candidate should be familiar with hacking tools and platforms (Metasploit\ ARMITAGE, HASHCAT, SET and etc.)
Candidate must have strong understanding of what happened to breached network, the bits and bytes of cyber-attack and should be able to consult on how to mitigate once breach occur.
Working with international customers, knowledge of Banking systems and or energy\SCADA, cyber forensic background
We are looking for someone who will join an Agile a team developing an innovative product in the healthcare industry.
• 2-3 years’ experience in developing in .Net framework, C#/ Java in Web environment.
• Experience with one or more Big Data & Database projects such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Hbase, MongoDB, Spark and etc.
• English – high level of reading, writing and spoken.
• Experience with Azure Platform services.
• Experience in development of large performance high scale enterprise applications.
*Be sure the file is in PDF format or with file extension docx.